The Jacinto - Tan
Earn 129 Sunseeker Club points. Join now
- This hat is crafted from natural fibres - so you can rock your favourite style while walking a little lighter.Natural fibre
- This hat is made from sustainably grown paper straw.Paper straw
- This hat is made from 100% vegan materials.Vegan
Perfect for the desert explorer. Our new paper straw woven sun hat features a chin strap with bead toggle and sun freckle holes on the brim and crown. A beautifully crafted piece for beautiful days and sun-hazed afternoons.
When cared for correctly, our delicate yet durable straw hats are designed to withstand the test of time.
See below our tips for caring for your new Lack of Color hat.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
All orders placed before 2 pm AEST will be shipped the same business day.
Note, dispatch times may be longer during a sale period.
Receive FREE standard shipping on all orders over $195.
|Standard shipping||10-15 business days||$30.00|
|Small items||5-7 business days||$50.00 - $80.00|
|Regular items||5-7 business days||$95.00|
|Oversized items||NO EXPRESS AVAILABLE|
To find out more about shipping costs and times, please visit our shipping guide.
What matters to us most is that you love your new LOC hat, which is why we will happily accept returns on all full-price items for a cash refund, store credit, or exchange.
Returns must be received within 30 days and be in original condition with tags attached.
To find out more about our returns policy, please visit our returns guide.
This style is part of our vegan range and is lightweight, flexible and durable.
Our vegan hats are handmade using quality 100% vegan materials that are made to last and love for years to come.
All Natural Fibres
This style is made from all natural fibres and completely produced by plants. Natural materials like sea grass and palm leaf are sourced from the earth and crafted into eco-friendly material alternatives, that are both sustainable and durable.
Plant materials are fast-growing and regenerative, meaning you can rock your favourite style while walking the earth a little lighter.
Crafted from a variety of materials such as golden wheat straw, paper straw, raffia straw, and toquilla straw.
Our straw materials are sourced from plant fibres from around the world, naturally dried and hand crafted into your favourite styles for the summer sun. Lightweight, breathable and non-synthetic – made for the sunshine while protecting you from harmful UV rays.
- CCCandace C.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Jacinto - TanI recommend this productFavorite features Sun Protection, High Quality, Thoughtful DesignRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoPerfect Gift
I bought this hat for my Mom for Mother's Day and she absolutely adored it! Fit true to size and is so flattering!
- AJAmy Jo M.Verified ReviewerReviewingThe Jacinto - TanI recommend this productFavorite features Great Fit, Unique Design, ComfortableRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoFashionable but fragile
This hat is all about style, not sturdiness. I love the way it looks but it does not hold up to wearing it daily to work in or in the wind. (It’s bendy-not stiff) Get a hat box for travel-or carry it with you. If you get it wet or stained, it’s impossible to fix. I’m ordering another one to save for dressy events. I have a more rugged straw hat for working out in the yard, beach, pool etc…
- TFThais Fernanda G.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Jacinto - TanI do not recommend this productFavorite features ComfortableRated 1 out of 5 stars3 months agoNot good for beach. Very thin rim, won't withstand any wind, will fold and lose shape
I don't know where the other reviewers are wearing this hat, but if you're wearing it in Australia and there is any wind (which we have everyday, hello, why do you think CoolCabanas are the only thing that survive the wind at the beach), then you may need to find another hat. I went out with this hat for not even a couple of hours, the wind folded the rim immediately and I had to put heavy books on it to recover the shape. Asked about a return I was told no. It's a very pretty hat, but make sure there is no wind outside. Disappointed with the service from LoC.